<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22830165?origin\x3dhttp://x3miich-x3moon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
NaVi

dHe gUrL
dHe BlOq
dHe RaNt
dHe LiNkS
dHe cReDiTs



DiScLAiMeR

Photobucket Photobucket

TeStEd iN bOtH IE aNd FF!


dHe SoNq


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 10:10 PM
`hair day..

sian lor 2day..went sch..kaoz..late seh..do dpa..haha..kinda nt listenin 2 class, cos chattin in msn n smsin at e same time..bt sch ends early..yea..went home lor..actually wanna go home de, bt saw kel, told her i saw lee hui juz now..den we went back, wait 4 yuan chen 2 go cut hair..den weiliang n timonthy also join us..haha..kel de sis also..n ther goes my hair, cut n trim it..thinner liao..look kinda toot lor..keke..den heard devastatin thing..I GT STEAD, WHEN I MYSELF DUN EVEN NOE DAT..IF I FOUND OUT WHICH JOKER DID DAT, I GONA KILL DAT JOKER..


HeR HiGhNeSs MiCh SiGn Off
Photobucket