<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22830165?origin\x3dhttp://x3miich-x3moon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
NaVi

dHe gUrL
dHe BlOq
dHe RaNt
dHe LiNkS
dHe cReDiTs



DiScLAiMeR

Photobucket Photobucket

TeStEd iN bOtH IE aNd FF!


dHe SoNq


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Wednesday, March 22, 2006 @ 3:30 PM
`bloggin like siao..

phew!!! IT'S been so long sincE I last blog..workin like siao..so no tyme 2 blog..n my com a bit siao siao de..so confirm no tyme de nor..hahas..anyway..thz 2 those ppl 4 taggin in my blog..i will reply u de..if i got e tyme..
last week went 2 reappeal...went with CC n Carol..to practically all e polys in s'pore..den we went boon lay 2 jalan-jalan..oh ya..i walk till i wanna slp..cos i wore high heel mah..den CC n Carol cant tahan me..so they suggested dat they buy new shoes 4 moi..a confortable pair..in e end, iT WAS CC who pAID 4 it..aFTER dat, we watchED WOlF CREEK..tell u ppL..If u R THINKIN OF WATCHIN IT..U BETTA DUN..U will surE 4 ASLP WHILST WAtCHIN IT DE..IT's GOd DAMN BORING..EXCEPT WHERE E HUNTER trIED 2 KILL E PPL..IT WAS OTHERWISE ULTRA SIAN..
den laST WEEK I worked aT TYP..it's OK Lah..except dat e tyme there passed ultra slow..N e ppl theRE R so handful..SO EARN VERY LITTLE..HAHA..N I KANNA scoldin frm VIC n CC..cos i kept PLAYING WITH my hp ma..they scold me like siao LOR..ALSO cos Carol dat morning late 4 work at TPY..HAIZ..cant b help..I so suay ma..hahA...
dis few days will b ESPECIALLY TIRED..cos stock takin is near le..N i m sick RITE NOW..SO I 2day DIN GO work..HAHA..a biT giddy leh..HAHA..sian..poly's openin soon..i still din get any answer leh..MMM...perhaps i m fated 2 retake my O dis year..mus b..haha..ANYWAy..CC was very cold 2 me dis few dAYS..Perhaps he sTUMBLed UPON MY BLOG N READ IT? HAHA..MUS B..I GONNA GO CRAZY LE..gotta go take medicine..if not my fever shot up again..TATA..


HeR HiGhNeSs MiCh SiGn Off
Photobucket