haiZ..dunno WAD 2 say..2day goin 2 ACS theRE 2 WAtch A concert with kit..but..da PROB iS..i duNNo how 2 GET THERe!!! argh!!!BIG hEADAChe..BIG PRob!!suM1 HELP PLS!!! haha..But i know how 2 get there via 66 & 67..OR NOT..HEHE..240..TAXI..WalalALA.. k..Enuf OF my whinning..if not i goNNA appear as a freaky whinny person/gal 2 ya..haha..dis few days i can blog ish bcos I either got off work early or stay up late 2 blog..or i'M off..hehe..i LUB my workplace..buT..E guys there R living IN their own WORLDS...like I AM lor..hahA.. I juz woke up NOT long ago..2day Off..So sleep in late lo..if not lata i NO Energy 2 watch e concert n be NaggeD BY kit..sry kit..i din mEANT DAT..HEHE..I juz kinda crapping here..blabbin nonsense.. anyway..I goTTA go le..cos muz find sth nice 2 wear 2 e concert hall..kit told me muz wear F-O-R-M-A-L..FORMAL..IT'S KILLIN ME SIA..I dun hab any formal clothings sia..haha..i dun care le..dun give a hoot..i gonna wear wad i like..i like u like..hehe..go lo..preparing ceremony startin now..cya..blog again lata if i got e tyme..tc
haiZ..dunno WAD 2 say..2day goin 2 ACS theRE 2 WAtch A concert with kit..but..da PROB iS..i duNNo how 2 GET THERe!!! argh!!!BIG hEADAChe..BIG PRob!!suM1 HELP PLS!!! haha..But i know how 2 get there via 66 & 67..OR NOT..HEHE..240..TAXI..WalalALA.. k..Enuf OF my whinning..if not i goNNA appear as a freaky whinny person/gal 2 ya..haha..dis few days i can blog ish bcos I either got off work early or stay up late 2 blog..or i'M off..hehe..i LUB my workplace..buT..E guys there R living IN their own WORLDS...like I AM lor..hahA.. I juz woke up NOT long ago..2day Off..So sleep in late lo..if not lata i NO Energy 2 watch e concert n be NaggeD BY kit..sry kit..i din mEANT DAT..HEHE..I juz kinda crapping here..blabbin nonsense.. anyway..I goTTA go le..cos muz find sth nice 2 wear 2 e concert hall..kit told me muz wear F-O-R-M-A-L..FORMAL..IT'S KILLIN ME SIA..I dun hab any formal clothings sia..haha..i dun care le..dun give a hoot..i gonna wear wad i like..i like u like..hehe..go lo..preparing ceremony startin now..cya..blog again lata if i got e tyme..tc